konqueror shortcuts

Tyler Retzlaff rtr at twentynine.org
Tue Feb 17 01:24:24 GMT 2004

On Monday 16 February 2004 23:02, Tyler Retzlaff wrote:

I was sleeping while reading the names of the actions.  'Up' action is quite
clearly not 'Scroll Up' and as such there is no 'Down'.  This being the case
this post is mostly irrelevant, except how do I bind shortcut keys to 'Scroll
Up' and 'Scroll Down' actions?  I know that I did this in kde 3.14? I just
can't for the life of me find where to do it (for konqueror) in 3.2.

Appreciated

Thanks