Session-managment

Rainer Wirtz rainer.wirtz at gmx.de
Sun Feb 15 09:28:29 GMT 2004

Am Sonntag, 15. Februar 2004 08:20 schrieb Steven P. Ulrick:
> Hello, Everyone :)
> I installed KDE 3.2 from the RPM's for Fedora Core 1 that are available
> from ftp.kde.org.  I have no idea how I got it, but I have an icon in my
> start menu, third from the bottom, that says "Save Session"  I was quite
> suprised/pleased to find it there :)  I haven't tried it yet, but after
> a download I'm doing finishes (about 15 minutes), I'll give it a shot.
> If it doesn't work, I'll let you know.  I'll even try to find out if
> there's a setting I can tell you about to enable it :)

I just found out, you have to choose "restore a manually saved session", then
the button is there. If you choose one of the other options, it disappears.
Easy when you know it, but not really intuitiv. A litle hint in the help would
be nice, but it's not there, at least not in the german translation.

Rainer