KDE 3.2 (Strange! so strange!)

L e a n d r o S a l e s lms at tci.ufal.br
Mon Feb 9 15:32:47 GMT 2004

Hi All...
 I use Debian woody 3.0 (stable version) and I updated from 3.1.4 to 3.2.
After updating, all texts in the X server of KDM is unreadeble, the characters
were replaced by "squares". I get login and when the kde splash shows up thw
window says: "Could't start kdeinit. Check your installation". I click on Okay
button and KDE starts, but again, all text
continue strange... all replaced by "squares".
 Any hint to solve this problem?

Thank you...

Leandro Melo de Sales.
[root at LiNuXrOcKz /root]# lynx http://www.tci.ufal.br/~lms/
Graduando em Ciência da Computação
Departamento de Tecnologia da Informação - TCI
Universidade Federal de Alagoas - UFAL
Maceió - Alagoas - Brasil
NExOS - Núcleo de Excelência em Otimização de Sistemas Complexos

Contact: +55 82 88035626