(no subject)

L e a n d r o S a l e s lms at tci.ufal.br
Mon Feb 9 15:27:54 GMT 2004

Hi All...
 I use Debian woody 3.0 (stable version) and I updated from 3.1.4 to 3.2.
After updating, all texts in the X server of KDM is unreadeble, the characters
were replaced by "squares". I get login and when the kde splash shows up thw
window says: "Could't start kdeinit. Check your installation". I click on Okay
button and KDE starts, but again, all text
continue strange... all replaced by "squares".
 Any hint to solve this problem?

Thank you...

Leandro Melo de Sales.
Graduando em Ciência da Computação
Departamento de Tecnologia da Informação - TCI
Universidade Federal de Alagoas - UFAL
Maceió - Alagoas - Brasil
NExOS - Núcleo de Excelência em Otimização de Sistemas Complexos

Contact: +55 82 88035626