Removing KMail's Local Folder

Dik Takken D.H.J.Takken at phys.uu.nl
Sun Feb 8 18:49:48 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I have my KMail (KDE 3.2) configured to use a IMAP server for reading my
mail. I have not specified a local inbox account. Still, whenever I start
KMail, it does not only show the IMAP folder, it also displays a local
mailfolder, and it opens the 'inbox' in that local mailfolder by default.

How can I tell KMail to open the IMAP inbox in stead of the local
inbox? Or even better: How can I remove the local folder altogether?

Thanks!

Dik