Konqueror "save link" mouse shortcut and ...

Pietro p.alfa at email.it
Fri Feb 6 15:49:04 GMT 2004

Hi,
I've recently switched to Kde 3.2, and I find it very impressive.
I would like to "reproduce" some Galeon's features that I love:
1) ctrl+w closes Konqueror if only one tab is opened;
2) ctrl+left_click on a link (either textual or an image) saves the link
without any prompt to a previous specified directory;
3) ctrl+left_clink on an image saves the image without any prompt...;
4) Smart Bookmarks: you know, they are some text boxes placed in the
toolbar that let you do internet searches and so on...

For point 2 and 3, I have tried to do something with khotkeys, but it was a
failure:)=.

I've searched in the archives a bit, and I did not find any answer to my
question: I'm sorry if I have not searched enough!

Last question: is it possible to use kwallet without ANY password querying?

Thank you very much! And compliments to all KDE staff.

Pietro.