[kde] KMail key binding and the User Interface Guidelines

Robin Rosenberg robin.rosenberg at dewire.com
Tue Feb 3 01:23:30 GMT 2004

måndag 02 februari 2004 23:03 skrev du:
> Robin Rosenberg escreveu:
> > Not sure if I should report this as a bug or not.
>
> Don't. We'd close it immediately. We had this discussion already several
> times.
I didn't find the thread. I've used KMail since KDE 2.0 (or was it 1.*?) when it was
more "consistent", so I get annoyed everytime keyboard shortcuts change. Microsoft did this
before in Word. Every new version had different accelerator keys.

[ingo explains]

> Regards,
> Ingo

Thank you. I'll rest my case. Now I'm convinced it didn't just become this way through influence of entropy.

-- robin