kmail: message archive and restore - RFH

Alexander Schunk alexander_schunk at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 1 14:03:21 GMT 2004

I think the index loss is due to the bourning. Have you tried to move the files on KDE via drag and drop???
Cheers.
Alex

gerry gavigan <gg at gerryg.uklinux.net> wrote:
This feels like a stupid question but I've checked the archives and the Kmail
handbook and couldn't find an answer

I'd like to back up my mail messages onto a CD-ROM and restore them into my
inbox (or another folder) prior to doing a hardware upgrade and re-install

I've experimented with moving a few messages around but I lose the indexing

Help would be appreciated even if it's which part of the TM I should FR

		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Für die Bilder Ihrer Lieben - Yahoo! Fotos - kostenlos!