kmail: message archive and restore - RFH

gerry gavigan gg at gerryg.uklinux.net
Sun Feb 1 13:56:43 GMT 2004

This feels like a stupid question but I've checked the archives and the Kmail
handbook and couldn't find an answer

I'd like to back up my mail messages onto a CD-ROM and restore them into my
inbox (or another folder) prior to doing a hardware upgrade and re-install

I've experimented with moving a few messages around but I lose the indexing

Help would be appreciated even if it's which part of the TM I should FR