Problems with Modification time in the future? (Maybe(?) Resolved)

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Sun Feb 1 08:39:19 GMT 2004

Hello, Everyone :)
I think I got it :)  But, I will let you be the judge.  I discovered
that the dialog that comes up when you right click on the clock in the
KDE kicker, and choose "Adjust Date & Time" is ALMOST exactly like
"redhat-config-date"  The big difference is, with "redhat-config-date",
on the "date & time" tab, there is a box and a drop-down menu that let's
you choose a network time server.  I suppose I can change it from the
default settings at my leisure, but here is the best part: my e-mail
headers now have not only the correct time, but they say -0600, like
they are supposed to :)  So I think I've got that taken care of :)
If something is out of order with my header, Please let me know.
Anyway, thanks to all of you for your help, and again, let me know if
you see any problems with my header :)

Steven P. Ulrick