Problems with Modification time in the future?

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Sun Feb 1 00:30:08 GMT 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:44:56 +0100 (CET)
Alexander Schunk <alexander_schunk at yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sounds like  y2k problem reloaded.
>
> May be this is a hardware problem. How old is your computer???
> Cheers
> Alex

Hello, Alex :)
Brand new Abit KD7 motherboard, 512 megabytes of RAM that I don't know
the age of, but my brother Dave had it left over after he built his
Pentium 4 system with 1.5 gigs of RAM and approx. 2.5 ghz processor.
Considering those figures, I suspect that the RAM is very recent.  Oh
yeah, I have a 480 watt Antec power supply :)

Steven P. Ulrick