(no subject)

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Dec 31 15:27:37 GMT 2004

On Thursday 30 December 2004 17:31, zika wrote:

> Is there usability testing for KDE being done?

Yes.
Sometimes by volunteers doing testing sessions in private environments but
also by companies or organisations.
See http://usability.kde.org/

> What if I put something as wishlist at bugzilla and it got wotnofix?
> Does voting still matter?

Might depend on the reason for "wontfix".
Additionally a maintainer might transfer maintainership to a new developer as
they move on and it might be important for the new one.

> Where can I vote for new apps to be included in KDE?

Depends what you mean with "be included":
If you mean being part of the packages provided ba a distributor for a new
release, then you could ask the respective packager(s).

If you mean using KDE's development infrastructure (hosted in KDE's CVS, being
translated by KDE's i18n teams, etc), you have to ask the app's maintainer to
apply for inclusion.

Cheers,
Kevin
--