bugzilla

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Fri Dec 31 04:51:35 GMT 2004

Hello kde users,

I recently added my .02 cents about a bug in kmail concerning the
unscrollable address selection dialog when trying to send a new mail
message.  Only about 4 others reported this bug and it only has a
hundred "points" In your experience, how long does it usually take to
get these bugs fixed?

I also have the same problem with Kooka when it opens. You must move
the window up and then pull the bottom edge down to see more options.

Running 3.3.2  Am I only one of a few that has these problems ?

Bob S.