Upgrading from 3.1 to 3.3.2

kevincpyeung1974-kde at yahoo.com.sg kevincpyeung1974-kde at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Dec 28 05:05:43 GMT 2004

Hi all

I'm trying to upgrade my KDE from 3.1 to 3.3.2 on SuSE
9.0, and I got the following dependency problems.

I understand that kdelibs3_doc can be installed first
by using the -U or -I flag. How about libqca and
libbluetooth?

In general, how should I go about resolving these
problems? I tried rpmfind but I don't always find what
I need.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Kevin

kevin at kitty:~/kde332> rpm -F --test *.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        kdebase3-SuSE <= 9.0 conflicts with
kdebase3-3.3.2-7
        kdelibs3_doc is needed by kdelibs3-3.3.2-5
        libqca.so.1 is needed by
kdenetwork3-InstantMessenger-3.3.2-7
        libbluetooth.so.1 is needed by kdepim3-3.3.2-3
kevin at kitty:~/kde332>