Screensaver & psw

Mauro Sacchetto mauro.sacchetto at aliceposta.it
Fri Dec 17 10:42:23 GMT 2004

Alle 19:24, giovedì 16 dicembre 2004, James Richard Tyrer ha scritto:
> It isn't a bug in KDE -- at least to the extent that it isn't something
> that needs to be fixed in KDE.
> IIUC, there is probably some problem in your password or authentication
> method.

Thank you for yor answer. I solved, but only partially
the trouble, recompiling kdebase with the "--without-pam"
option for it is deprecated by PJVolkerding
(I use a Slackware 10.0).
However, I'm able to unlock the screensaver
only by root. By simple user, I receive the msg:
"Impossible to unlock the screen".
Do u have any further suggestion?

Thank you
MS