Printer Manager in Control Center SUSE 9.2 ?

Forum.Mail forum.mail at gmx.net
Wed Dec 15 23:21:11 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I jut installed SUSE 9.2 completely new; I did not update from SUSE 9.1.
In SUSE 9.1 the Printer Manager was integrated into the Control Centre
and could be started with administrator mode. The Printer Manager in
Menu -> Utilities -> Printing does not allow administrator mode. Is
there any reason why the printer administration was removed from the
control centre (Peripherals -> Printers)?

:-)
Al