konstruct for 3.3 bails out

Tami King tik at grahamand.us
Sun Aug 22 18:40:50 BST 2004

On Sunday 22 August 2004 09:55 am, Carsten Schlipf wrote:
> Gene Heskett wrote:

> > Does anyone know why this should occur?

> I had exactly the same problem. Installing the latest packages
> from http://www.vorbis.com/download_unix_1.0.1.psp solved it
> for me.
>
> Seems like KDE 3.3 requires the 1.0.1 packages. I had the 1.0
> packages installed, when this error occured.

Add -logg after -lvorbis in the Makefiles will take care of this.
At least it did for me.  Rex Dieter posted this patch on
kde-linux when I asked about it there.  I applied it and it
worked fine the first time I compiled, but after updating from
CVS I had the problem occur again so I editted the offending
Makefiles by hand.

Tami