Legal Research & Other Services

Dhiraj Aggarwal info at e-BookServices.com
Fri Aug 6 14:20:54 BST 2004

Hi,

We came across your contact information while browsing through the web.

We are an organization based in New Delhi, India (http://www.e-BookServices.com). India, as you may already be aware,
is one of the most preferred outsourcing destinations for high-quality, low cost work, with excellent delivery schedules.

We are engaged in providing a number of services to off-shore clients. A service which may be of interest to you is Legal
Research & Information, which can be very well handled by us off-shore. We have a large pool of qualified lawyers, who
have experience and expertise in handling legal research assignments. Research is done using both online and offline
research tools.

We guarantee the highest quality and accuracy available anywhere, best value-for-dollar throughout the industry and on-
time delivery.  With every project we design and implement, we work to earn our clients' trust. You pay for the services
provided or hours worked - only when you need them!

For your first project, you do not need to pay a deposit. You can make the entire payment after receiving satisfactory
delivery of service.

In case you have any requirements for our services (legal research or other law matters) currently or in the near future,
please do get in touch with us. You may also browse through our website (http://www.e-BookServices.com) which lists
other services undertaken by us.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
CEO

E-mail: info at e-BookServices.com / info at EconomicalServices.com

P.S.: This email has been sent expecting the information to be of use and benefit to you. In case you do not wish to
receive further offers from us, please send us an email with `REMOVE + your email addressÂ’ in the subject line and we will
remove your email address from our database. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.