konqi hits prime time?

Nick THOMPSON nickthompson at agere.com
Mon Sep 29 10:57:01 BST 2003

I mainly use konqi for most of my browsing, but I'm always curious to
try new stuff. I had a quick go with MozillaFirebird today and on the
first site I choose to try (www.powergen.co.uk), it failed. But I was
pleasantly surprised by the message the web site gave:

---paste---
We have detected that you are running a browser not supported by this
website.

We currently support Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 5.0 or above)
and Netscape Navigator (Version 7.02 or above).

Whilst not officially supported the site can also be used with Opera
(Version 7.20 or above) and Konqueror (Version 3.1.1 or above).

Your Current Browser: Netscape
Your Current Version: 0.6.1
---end---

Corporate recognition!