Tray icon for active connection

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sat Sep 27 22:16:51 BST 2003

Jim Bailey wrote:
> I would like to have an icon for an active connection to the net, in
> the right side of the bottom-of-the-screen tray.  How do I set one?

Specifically for KPPP, in the setup widget under the: "Misc." tab, check:
"Dock into panel on connect".

This isn't exactly correct, it docks into the System Tray.

You can not choose the location for the icon.  It will be placed on the
right end of the system tray.  The default location for the system tray is
in the right half of the panel at the bottom of the screen, but you can
move it.

--
JRT