Special character composition

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Sep 26 13:59:57 BST 2003

I looked a bit at the documentation of xkb and related stuff and it
seems that in theory it should be possible to make dead keys work only
when pressed in combination with CTRL or ALT but the documentation is
just too vague or sparse for me to be sure and currently I have too many
other projects going on to go and spend a lot of time digging deeper ;-)
But maybe if somebody with more knowledge of these things could provide
some more info/pointers?

-Tako