Blank system tray icon

Emon jadukor_bd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 20:04:21 BST 2003

YES....Mr. Shohail

i could not agree more with u...:-). We should give
thouse guys at RedHat a knock & probably also a bang
on the head... performance of their recent distros
aren't very good, but u know what.... i think the
system tray icon is KDE's problem.... cos i installed
kde 3.1.3a and yet the problem hasen't gone away......
but if i change 2 GNOME the authentication manger
works just like a charm with it's "keys icon" in the
system tray!! So i guess... we should mail KDE...oh
waht m i saying....we R on their mailing list!!...i
just hope they takes notice...:-)

thanks