KDE, RH9, keyboard layouts

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Thu Sep 18 14:37:45 BST 2003

I've just installed RH9.  I use two keyboard layouts US English, and US
English w/DeadKeys.  For reasons beyond me, in the control center and on the
panel, the "flags"are all grey in RH9. In Mandrake they weren't.  I know
RedHat has done a lot of "stupid" things to make Gnome and KDE look the same,
but If this is one it really sucks.

Does anybody know anyway to get the color back here?  Without it, I can't tell
(visually) which keyboard layout I'm using.

Thanks
David