Kicker and Icon Sizes

Roland Käser roli at israel-jugendtag.ch
Wed Sep 10 09:26:04 BST 2003

Hi All

First of all, I'm a newby on KDE. I've just compiled KDE 3.1.2 from the
srcratch to get a clean KDE version, not changed by any linux
distributor. But I have already the same problem as I used the RedHat
shiped version.  I will use X with Xinerama on two screens. The Kicker
should be placed on the left side on the left screen. It should be
stretched to the fourfold size so that i can see all the program tasks
in a vertical listing. But the problem is now that the panel stretches
all the the quickstart icons to fit with the panel size. Is this be
behavior changeable? And when, how to do it?

Many Thanks

Roland Kaeser