KDE-3.2.0b1 ?

Ze mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Tue Oct 28 12:53:06 GMT 2003

I see that you know install kde in the distribution
I use mandrake, and the kde that comes with mandrake9.2 haves some bugs, so i
need to upgrade kde, but there isnt any packages (rpms) for mandrake. It's
needed to install kde from source (files tar.bz2), and i don't know how to
make rpm.
I already tried to install kde with the program Konstruct, but when i try to
run kde made with kde, it simply dont run...
Can you help me in this matter?