KOrganiser Event recurrence trouble...

Johnny Ernst Nielsen johnny.ernst.nielsen at get2net.dk
Thu Oct 16 10:33:39 BST 2003

Good day,

KDE 3.1.3 on SuSE Linux 8.2 Professional.
I have tried to set up KOrganiser to remind me to make a backup every
1st day in every 3rd month, starting July 1st 2003.
I expected a reminder on October 1st, but it did not show up.

Did I miss something when I set up the event?

These are the settings of my Event:

I have filled in the "General" tab like this:
I have filled in "Summary", "Location" and a long description in the
big text field near the bottom.
The start date is set at 2003-07-01.
I have enabled "Recurring event" and "No time associated" (so the end
date is the same as the start date, and the duration says "1 Day").
I have enabled "reminder" and set it to 1 minute.

I have filled in the "Recurrence" tab like this:
I have selected "Monthly" and "Recur on the 1st day ever 3 month(s)".
There is no ending date an no exceptions.

I have saved the whole thing and made it active.
Alarms are enabled, and the alarm client starts every time I log in.

I have made a small test that should pop up every 3. day, but it
doesn't.
I have also made a small test that should pop up once a day. This one
works.
I'm blank and hope someone can help.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)