kooka locking up when used

tyche tyche at ica.net
Mon Oct 13 13:22:38 BST 2003

my apologies for taking the thread but it seems as if my isp doesnt like
mail.kde.org for some reason, it keeps sending back my mail as undeliverable.

whenever i try to use kooka with my epson perfection 1260 usb scanner, it will
lock up. this lockup happens at either after the full pass or about 1/4 way
through.

i know the scanner works, as i have been able to get scans of photos with
epsons iscan software, but whenever i use anything else, i get no output. is
this a case of hardware incompatibility or is it my machine,

atholon 700 cpu, 128mb ram 64 mb ati rage abit k7a mobo.

any help would be appreciated as i would like to use this for ocr.

tyche