KDE and ClearCase on Irix 6.5

Eddie Oistacher eddieo at 012.net.il
Fri Oct 10 23:27:34 BST 2003

Nick,
I can access the /view, and I see files there, but when I browse to
/view/vobs/my_vob the Konqueror (or other application) shows me an empty
screen.
My view is mounted.
It is a very strange situation, because as you said it should look at file
system.
Maybe it happens because of SGI Irix 6.5 ? Maybe I should do something
unusual to make it work ?

Eddie.