I have two webcam drivers. Can you help me get one operating properly?

Michael Havens bmike1 at vei.net
Sun Oct 5 23:22:40 BST 2003

How very strange.
Today I turned on the webcam noticed that my curtains (wich are orange) are
imaged in color. NOt the correct colors but colored just the same. It is very
strange: remember How I talked about the image being divided? Well in the
part that has been divided into three equal spaces the curtains are three
differant colors (as if it is seperating the colors). One is aqua while
another is yellow  and the third is purple. You know, it looks like the
colors of those 3-D movies from the 60's (The Creature from the Black
Lagoon). The rest of the image is grayscale.

Another strange thing is that the color slide-bar does not have any effect on
these colors.
--