khelpcenter font is invisible

Russell Davie rjrd at kooee.com.au
Tue Nov 25 12:36:35 GMT 2003

Hi Hartwig
oh, I think I should have said this box is running Debian 3.0 stable/testing
bit rusty on rpm as mostly use apt.
what are the specific files I need to search for so as to rebuild the
binary?
I can't find qt3.spec in the deb packages in this box, and
http://packages.debian.org/ isn't working
regards
Russell