Autologin and KRFB

Mario Ohnewald mario.Ohnewald at gmx.de
Thu Nov 13 16:19:59 GMT 2003

Hello!
I have a remote debian machine and i want to access it remotely with VNC on
display :0, cause i want to run VMWare on it :) (so the display need to stay
open, and not close like wih a vncserver session)

1.) So how do i set up KDE from console so that it will do the autologin
with a user?
2.) How can i set up krfb to accept VNC connections by default?

As i said i can not just log in, use the control panel and set this all up,
cause i only have ssh access to the Box.

Hope you can point me to the right config files/programms.

Thank you VERY much,
                                    Mario