konsole vt100 ansi application keypad?

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Nov 13 00:14:02 GMT 2003

Roderick Johnstone wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can konsole generate escape sequences from the keypad to emulate a vt100
> terminal in ansi application mode? I need eg keypad 0 to send an <esc>Op
> to my application.

Yes, IIUC Konsole will do VT100 emulation.

You will need to define a new Konsole type (you probably didn't know that
they existed :-)).  So, it will be easier if you first add the special
button: "Terminal Session".

Then to make a new: "Session" choose:

	Settings => Configure Konsole

Then under the: "Session" tab you can make a new session and choose:
"vt100" as the: "Keytab".

I don't know for sure if this will work.

If not, you can use Xterm and RTFM on how to set it up.

--
JRT