Relative links in Kspread

Eugene Nine enine at ninefamily.com
Wed Nov 12 17:49:55 GMT 2003

If I'm inserting links in cells in Kspread that link to files can I make the link relative to the current directory?  For example say I have a kspread document and a adobe pdf in the same folder and want to place a link in the kspreadsheet to the pdf.  Can't I just enter the name of the pdf instead of /home/user/dir/dir/dir/etc that way if I move the folders around the links will still work.  It seems if I try it doesn't work.

Eugene Nine

Sent via the HostPortal WebMail system at ninefamily.com