Kmail & SMTP (stopped working)

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Wed Nov 5 23:35:39 GMT 2003

I've started having problems with a working setup, 'out of the blue'.  I have
KMail client that basically can NOT  send a message.  It's configured to send
via SMTP, and I've closely examined each of the options to be sure they're
correct.  I've verified that the SMTP daemon is running and I have no problem
connecting to it (via telnet).  When I attempt to send a message, after a
time (1-2 minutes), it pops up a dialog saying it cannot send the message
because one of the recipients "" is not being accepted.

Is there anyway to get KMail to provide detailed logs of the SMTP
conversation?  Other ideas?
--
David Corbin <dcorbin at machturtle.com>