Screen Shots and Arabic printing

Basil Fowler bjfowler at chanzy.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 08:42:32 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I have an Iraqi colleague at work who is a complete newbie to computers - let
alone Linux!  He wants to be able to send emails in Arabic etc.

I have downloaded the Arabic internationalisation package and set it up on a
spare account.  No problems.

What I want to do is to taks some screenshots to show him.  How does one make
a screenshot in KDE?

At present I cannot print Arabic because I have no Ghostscript Arabic fonts.
The printer is an HP 690C.  What arrangements do I have to make to enable to
print Arabic?

Thinks in advance

Basil Fowler