Survey Invitation

Customer.Survey at seagate.com Customer.Survey at seagate.com
Thu May 8 08:53:27 BST 2003

Seagate Technology has made a commitment to you, our customer, to provide
the best diagnostic services in the industry.  In an effort to continuously
improve our software and customer support, we would appreciate your
response to a few questions about the diagnostic software you received.
Please take a few moments to fill out our survey form by clicking on the
link at the bottom of this message (or by copying it and pasting it into
your browser):

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.  THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE READ
BY ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS OR TECHNICIANS.  YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A
REPLY TO ANY RESPONSES TO THIS MESSAGE.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE ASSISTANCE OR
FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US VIA ANY OF THE METHODS LISTED
ON-LINE AT:  http://www.seagate.com/contact/

There is no need for you to "unsubscribe" because no further invitations
will be sent to you.
Thank you for choosing Seagate products and for using SeaTools!

If this link is not "clickable" from your email system, you can copy/paste
this URL into your browser:

http://survey.seagate.com/seatools/survey.nsf/desktop?OpenForm