Accent marks

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed May 7 19:15:05 BST 2003

Is there no other way? Because I positively hate having to use "dead
keys" because they get on my nerves while typing code. Of course you
could set several different keyboard layouts and switch between them but
I'd rather prefer something like the way MS Word handles this: holding
down CTRL while pressing ^ or ' and then a letter will temporarily turn
the ^ or ' into a "dead key". Does something like that exist for KDE?

Cheers,
 -Tako

Tako Schotanus <quintesse at palacio-cristal.com>