`TIOCSPGRP' undeclared: error during compile kdebase (kde3.1) from Konstruct on a Mdk9.0

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Mar 31 23:27:42 BST 2003

Thanks Steven,

I finally installed two or three devel packages. And after the distclean and
configure, it worked ! Well, in fact I think I already installed the good
packages before but I did not make the distclean and Co. I'm not sure, but I
think that would have been enough.

But, in the meantime KDE3.1.1 was out and now I'm compiling it :-)

Cheers,

Gaël