konqueror and ameritrade

David Woodyard dwoody1 at airmail.net
Mon Mar 17 14:30:18 GMT 2003

When connecting to Ameritrade there are three drop down boxes that are
displayed near the top of the screen. This works correctly in Explorer under
NT4.0 and Netscape under Linux but does not work under Konqueror. No error
message is displayed. I also setup a browser identification entry for
Ameritrade's website for MS ie 5.05. This did not help.
How can I troubleshoot this problem?
Is this a setting problem on my side, a problem on Ameritrade's side or a
problem with Konqueror?

Thanks for your help in advance,

David