FTP Application

Johnny Ernst Nielsen johnny.ernst.nielsen at get2net.dk
Fri Mar 14 07:39:57 GMT 2003

Good day,

I think what Richard is asking for is how to add an ftp archive in the
left hand navigation tree.
There is a tab with a globe on it, named 'Network' when you hover the
mouse over it. In that tab are two "Top level folders". One is the
"ftp archive" folder.

How does Richard add an archive to that folder?
(Well, I would like to know that too ;o))

Best regards?

Torsdag den 13. marts 2003 22:53 kvad gabriel: