FTP Application

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Thu Mar 13 21:53:51 GMT 2003

what do you mean by "add an ftp archive"?  i'm not sure.  to log into an ftp
server w/ konqueror though just type this into the location bar:

  ftp://ftp.mysite.com

or if you wanna get tricky:

  ftp://myusername:mypassword@ftp.mysite.com

the same can be used for ssh (with fish)

  fish://server.com

or

  fish://myusername:mypassword@server.com

have a lot of fun ;-)