Konqueror port override issue.

Marcus Zarra mzarra at extraquest.com
Fri Mar 7 19:53:52 GMT 2003

I am attempting to get Konqueror to stop blocking port 1080 on a specific
domain for me.  According to the documentation I have found I am supposed to
put OverridePorts=1080 in the kio_httprc file and that should fix it.
However, even after restarting KDE repeatedly (couldnt get the reload command
for dcop to work for me) and trying different possible configurations for
this command (the docs are very vague) I have yet to get this to work.

Has anyone gotten this to work?  If so can you tell me what is wrong with the
following rc file?

[clantaveren.com]
OverridePorts=1080

[$Version]
update_info=kioslave.upd:kde2.2/r1,kioslave.upd:kde2.2/r2