Customizing desktop icons systemwide

Shawn Coyne scoyne at insight.rr.com
Fri Mar 7 19:08:25 GMT 2003

Hello,

I am running 3.1 KDE on a debian distribution. I have finally hammered out all
the peripherials and installed all the programs to do what I want. Now I
would like to know how to add icons for programs such as noatun, netscape,
xsane, ksirc etc. to one file that will make icons appear for all users so
that each individual user does not have to add them to their deskop. Is this
possible and if so how ? All docs I have found pertain to how an individual
can add icons, but I don't want to have to do it more than once if possible
and it is a program that all users will want.

Shawn