Mouse movement slows down when near clickable Elements

The Isz the_isz at gmx.de
Sun Jun 15 13:00:54 BST 2003

I found out something new while trying to get this mouse to work. What I
forgot is that my mouse normally is a USB mouse and is connected to the PS/2
port with a supported adapter. I tried to connect the mouse without this
adapter to my USB port and then: Voila, it worked!
The problem is: My USB ports are all occupied and I don't want to use my mouse
with them.

Does anyone how to solve this (new) problem?

Timo