Mouse movement slows down when near clickable Elements

The Isz the_isz at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 23:35:28 BST 2003

Hi!

I'm using an AMD Athlon Thunderbird with 1400 MHz, 512 MB RAM and a GeForce Ti
- 4200 Graphics Card on SuSe Linux 8.2. But I'm convinced that the described
Problem is not related to my Hardware but to the settings of KDE, as my mouse
is behaving normally under Windows XP. I hoped to find a property within the
KDE Controlcenter like in "Devices --> Mouse" near the selection of the
described pixel range but I cannot locate it.
Do you know where to find that?

Timo