vncserver (krfb) howto

David T-G davidtg-kde at justpickone.org
Wed Jun 11 12:44:34 BST 2003

Steven --

...and then Steven Hatfield said...
%
% | My primary purpose for wanting vncserver running is so that I can access
% | my full, already-running X session on my laptop at home while I'm out
% | somewhere.  I can do that if I'm just running vncserver, but then I'm not
% | in my KDE desktop (plus myriad other issues).
% |
% | Can I accomplish what I seek, or is krfb not the right tool for me?
%
% If you go to the KDE Control Panel, to Internet & Network and then to
% Desktop Sharing, you'll see how to configure krfb for what you want.

Great; thanks!  I'm going there now.  Well, if I can find it, anyway...

%
% Regards,
% Steven

Thanks & HAND