[kde-linux] Non-Qt programs under KDE 3.1.2

Rick Friedman thelinuxway at mailworks.org
Sun Jun 1 18:34:01 BST 2003

I just upgraded to KDE 3.1.2 and I am also having the same problem. I
like to use Evolution as my email client. Under KDE 3.1.1, the font was
fine. Now, under KDE 3.1.2, the font in Evolution is too large and ugly.

I'm using SuSE 8.2 with a resolution of 1280x960.

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated.

Rick