Multiple keyboard shortcuts for one action.

Markus Rachbauer markus.rachbauer at chello.at
Mon Jul 28 16:50:57 BST 2003

Hi,

this feature is already implemented. you can find it in kcontrolcenter within
the regional settings and is called shortcuts. there you can assign one or
two shortcuts for each action.
as i use the german internationalization, i'm not 100% sure about the exact
english namings.

hope, i'd help you with this

markus