Multiple keyboard shortcuts for one action.

Martin Wulffeld martin at wulffeld.org
Mon Jul 28 09:41:34 BST 2003

Hi

I searched the archives but couldn't find an answer to the following problem. I recently moved from Gnome to KDE and am very pleased. I miss one thing though. The ability to define multiple keyboard shortcuts for one action. For instance moving to desktop 1 is assigned to Ctrl+F1 and I would like to add Ctrl+1 to this action. I either missed it completely in the preferences or this simply isn't possible in KDE?

If this isn't implemented are there plans to do so?

--
 Martin
 http://www.allornone.org/ http://www.wulffeld.org/