Long names problem in KDE

Fabien3D creafab at free.fr
Mon Jul 28 11:29:19 BST 2003

Hi !
I've got a new problem with KDE 3.1 installed with Mandrake 9.1. The Galaxy
theme is installed, but I noticed that the long names do not appear in
Konquereor neither for the files or folders created with WindowsXP. I first
thought it was a display problem, but copying two files in a folder, with
identical beginning overwrites the first one ! For instance, if I try to copy
these two files in the same folder on a FAT32 disk :

blender-2.28-linux-glibc2.2.5-i386-static.tar.gz
blender-2.28-windows.exe

the second file overwrites the first one, and the filename is shortcut. What
can I do to have the long names used by GNU/Linux ?

--
Fabien3D

CREAFab, la création numérique autrement...
http://creafab.free.fr